Saturday, January 31, 2015

More on getting started with unit testing

In a previous post I talked about how I was finally able to start writing unit tests.  In this post I will discuss how I went from just starting out to where I am now.  This has involved splitting our database access object into two parts, creating an object factory, and a few mock objects.  I think they are mock objects and not stubs, but I may need to read about that a little more before I finish this post.

Using Brave

For a few weeks now I have been using the Brave browser.  It is based on Chromium , so switching from Chrome was a quick adjustment since ...